Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by morten svanæs <mo...@web-som-virker.no> on 2003/07/23 18:59:30 UTC

Convert a javascript bean into xmlDOM

Hi,
I'm building a webapp around the xmlform and flowscript model and saving the data to an exist database. I've the following problem, as I have to dynamicly build my datamodel ( The user click a button to get more lines in the form etc. ) I have done a workaround, insted of reading in a xml doc make a dom of it populate it and then save it back to exist, I save the data inside the dom model into a temp javascript bean and then read it out into the new dom bean and then save the dom bean into exist. What I want is a way to convert a javascript bean into a xmldom so I don't need to build new xml docs with xsp every time, is there any classes in cocoon that would do that ?

Morten Svanaes