Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Cory Johns <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 15:03:17 UTC

Release script

In addition to the LICENSE and NOTICE cleanups, I created a script to
create the ASF release on cj/6422 [1].  It updates the CHANGES file, tags
the repo, creates the release artifact, signs and checksums it, and prompts
for and fills in the [VOTE] thread template.

This should help smooth our release process, make them more consistent, and
ensure we follow the proper forms.  Please take a look and let me know if
anything needs to be added or tweaked.

Cory

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-allura.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cj/6422

Re: Release script

Posted by Cory Johns <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that's much better.

I made the changes and merged that branch.  We can move forward on 1.0.1.
 :-)

Re: Release script

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.