Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2011/05/11 12:50:32 UTC

Incubator/board report due today

Can we please make sure a report is added today, preferably in time for
mentors to sign it off.

Ross

Re: Incubator/board report due today

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 11/05/2011 12:05, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> Hello Ross,
> I've written down the first notes to the wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2011
>
> *Recent activity:
>   - Added WebId test suite
>   - Added Clerezza-UIMA CAS Consumer
>   - Released a new website version with much more documentation
> Next steps:
>   - First release
>   - Improve documentation and tutorial to website
>
> Top 2/3 Issues before graduation:
>   - Prepare some easy-to-run demos to get people interested in Clerezza*

In general reports need to be about community health. The board is not
interested in technical items. The website (in particular documentation)
is good from a community development perspective.

I'll sign off on this version though.

Ross

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ross,