Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Intelart <ar...@i.kiev.ua> on 2001/03/23 17:00:44 UTC

Using Digester in EJB

Hi everybody!

I created class (say MyClass) that uses Digester in the same way as ActionServlet.initMapping() method.
I push this object onto Digester's stack in order it to initialize it from XML.
When I do this in MyClass.main() method, everything works fine.
But when I use it in EJB session bean it doesn't work:
Digester.parse() method throws an exception java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
at the step when SetNext rule tries to call some method from the previosly pushed MyClass object.
I tried to create top MyClass object using ObjectCreate rule instead of Digester.push() method.
In this case everything works well both in usual class and in EJB, but I can't obtain
this MyClass object because it's popped by Digester.

Did anybody use Digester in EJB? Maybe there are some nuances in this case?
Can somebody help with this?
Thanks in advance
Valentine