Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st> on 2013/05/21 20:14:37 UTC

Invalid pom.xml configurations.

Hi All.

I tried to import tajo projects into Eclipse.
But I found some errors are occurred from the projects.

I used the following maven command to create .project and .classpath files
for Eclipse:

  $ mvn eclipse:eclipse

then imported them.
The projects included target/generated-sources but they are not needed.

I fixed the configurations of pom.xml files,
so I'd like to know how to give feedback to you.

Here are the commits to fix them.

  https://github.com/ueshin/apache-tajo/commits/wip/correct-pom

Thanks.

--
Takuya UESHIN
Tokyo, Japan

http://twitter.com/ueshin

Re: Invalid pom.xml configurations.

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Takuya

Thanks for your contribution!

Tajo wiki will help you.
The following is the link to the wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/tajo/HowToContribute

Thanks,
Jihoon

2013년 5월 22일 수요일에 Henry Saputra님이 작성:

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580
E-mail : jihoonson@korea.ac.kr

Re: Invalid pom.xml configurations.

Posted by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st>.
Hi all,

I created a new JIRA issue and attached a patch.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-65

Could someone check it please?

Thanks.

Posted by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st>.