Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Key88 SF <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/27 22:25:22 UTC

Debugging Mailets

Has anyone been able to debug mailets using SunONE Studio (Netbeans) ? I am
able to attach to the James process, and also can stop at a breakpoint in my
custom mailet, but the IDE is unable to show the source code. I always get:

Breakpoint reached at line ? in class
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.MailetTest by thread default Worker #2.

I've tried mounting the james.sar file, the dist/lib dirs, the
dist/apps/james/lib dirs. No luck.

My custom mailet is compiled directly into James (I've put the source in the
src\java\org\apache\james\transport\mailets dir ).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

RE: Debugging Mailets

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
I can do it in eclipse, so it *is* possible.
d.