Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2015/01/20 12:56:50 UTC

Help with testing Cloudbase-init on Cloudstack Windows VMs

Hi guys,

It looks like the folk at Cloudbase.it have finished adding Cloudstack support in their product.
Let's test this and report any problems

https://www.cloudbase.it/downloads/CloudbaseInitSetup_Beta_x64.msi
https://www.cloudbase.it/downloads/CloudbaseInitSetup_Beta_x86.msi

For those who are not aware, Cloudbase-init is basically cloud-init for Windows (and not only, BSD support is also planned etc).
https://github.com/cloudbase/cloudbase-init
http://www.cloudbase.it/cloud-init-for-windows-instances/

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Help with testing Cloudbase-init on Cloudstack Windows VMs

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Well, nobody asked them to support Cloudstack earlier ...

BTW we found the Admin password thingy does not work properly, so that is being fixed (already done in github I think).

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.