Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by amit_archie <am...@yahoo.co.in> on 2013/12/06 20:24:52 UTC

ServiceMix get locked after logout

Hi,

Don't know if this is the the issue or I am missing some configuration. I am
using ServiceMix for deployment of module which is built on using OPEN JPA
and Aries. I am able to execute end to end flow without any problem/error.
When I logout from Karaf, it gets locked automatically and module remain in
created state but the api I created don't work.

I then delete /data folder and clean Karaf and start again and api just
work. I don't see any error on console or logs. Not sure why this is
happening.

Amit