Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/13 13:48:19 UTC

[release-plugin] release process (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Release Plugin 1.0 base on RC1)

Given that right now we don’t have sufficient votes to release the plugin, do folks want me to cancel this vote in leu of the lazy vote process cleaning up the nits that folks have found? I’m curious since folks don’t seem to have the appetite for this process.

Re: [release-plugin] release process (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Release Plugin 1.0 base on RC1)

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Am 13.01.2018 um 15:36 schrieb Gilles:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 08:48:19 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> Given that right now we don’t have sufficient votes to release the
>> plugin, do folks want me to cancel this vote in leu of the lazy vote
>> process cleaning up the nits that folks have found? I’m curious since
>> folks don’t seem to have the appetite for this process.
>
> ?
>
> I don't think that anyone disagreed about "lazy" voting.
> So, you can do as you please.
> [IIUC, Gary is waiting for a release of the your new release
> plugin in order to attempt the release of a component.]

+1
Oliver

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I will find some time to review this weekend.

Gary