Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com> on 2010/07/22 19:53:00 UTC

Disable namespace for POJO based service?

Is it possible to have a POJO based service with no namespace generated in the XML? I am using  Ext.js to consume the xml from my service but it cannot handle namespaces in the tags generated for the objects I am returning.

thanks,
charles

Re: Disable namespace for POJO based service?

Posted by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com>.
BTW, UrlRewriteFilter does the job, thanks.

http://www.tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

charles

Posted by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

--
http://blogs.deepal.org

Re: Disable namespace for POJO based service?

Posted by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

http://blogs.deepal.org

Re: Disable namespace for POJO based service?

Posted by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com>.
Fantastic! This does the trick.

Thanks Moritz!

Posted by Moritz Mädler <ma...@moritz-maedler.de>.