Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 17:15:01 UTC

Would someone be able to lead the hangout today?

I will not have time this morning to lead the hangout, anyone with topics
to discuss is welcome to still attend and post minutes to the list. If
anyone knows they can make it feel free to raise your hand for leading the
meeting. You don't have to do prep, just collect discussion topics from the
attendees, go around and introduce any new people and jump right into the
discussions. Notes can be high level with a quick description of the issue,
features, etc.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc

Thanks,
Jason Altekruse

Re: Would someone be able to lead the hangout today?

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jason.
I will be there to take the notes and share them across.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jason.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.