Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ashwin74268 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 16:20:42 UTC

single CXF endpoint to accept SOAP message for different namespace versions

Hi All,
As of now, we have three different webservice endpoint for each type of
Schema Version i.e  has different namespaces.
We are using camel-cxf 2.8.0.
e.g
1) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-5-1-2 has
cxf endpoint cxf://http://hostname.com:1111/soap/greet
2) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-6-1-0
cxf://http://hostname.com:2222/soap/greet
3) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-6-1-4
cxf://http://hostname.com:3333/soap/greet

each routes of cxf endpoint are configured in this way:-
e.g:-
"cxf://http://hostname.com:<port>/soap/greet?serviceClass=org.example.schemas.rel610.GreetServicePortType&bus=#cxf";

Now,  We have to expose only single webservice endpoint that can accept
request for all these schemas and should do internal routing based on the
namespace.
I tied to find articles that may have suggested similar implementations but
could see anything like this.

Can anyone suggest me if there is way I can expose a single endpoint for
this scenario?
Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,
ashwin74268

Re: single CXF endpoint to accept SOAP message for different namespace versions

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
We can support it directly in CXF with a CXF Transform feature and
servlet-level redirects. Example, a single endpoint is covered by 3
servlets, with one of them supporting the current version and two other
servlets routing older/newer clients to this endpoint and having a
transform feature adapting the namespaces...

I'm sure Camel has its own options for dealing with it;

Sorry of it is off-topic...

Sergey

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
If you want to accept any requests and do any checking and routing in
Camel, you can just configure your camel-cxf endpoint as a generic
provider endpoint of PAYLOAD type. That means with leaving the wsdl
and serviceClass properties unset.