Posted to user@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/02/21 14:37:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Onami Logging 3.4.0-incubating

The Apache Onami Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Onami Logging 3.4.0-incubating

Apache Onami Logging is a small, light and fast logger Injector, built
on top of Google-Guice, for the well known frameworks:

 * Apache log4j 2;
 * Apache log4j;
 * Apache commons-logging;
 * Java Utils Logging;
 * Simple Logging Facade for Java slf4j

You can read more about it on http://onami.incubator.apache.org/logging/

Release Notes:

Bug
[ONAMI-28] - Do not use code from com.google.inject.internal

Dependency upgrade
[ONAMI-61] - Update SLF4J to v1.7.2

New Feature
[ONAMI-1] - Add the Apache Log4j 2 integration module

Task
[ONAMI-7] - Import Logging donated codebase to ASF SVN
[ONAMI-16] - Update Logging docs
[ONAMI-26] - Make all artifactId OSGi name compliant
[ONAMI-31] - Update parent pom reference to released 1-incubating version

Have Fun,
-Simo, on behalf of the Apache Onami PPMC

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Onami Logging 3.4.0-incubating

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bram,

Sorry, you are right, we have to redeploy the site :)

Thanks for reporting!
-Simo

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bram,

Posted by Bram <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bram <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bram,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bram,

Posted by Bram <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
On 23/02/2013 17:53, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> +1
>
> feel free to reserve it and share the credentials on private@, if you
> have spare time, many thanks in advance!

Done,
Eric

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Onami Logging 3.4.0-incubating

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
> Thunderbird Conversations highlighting #Jcloud interest in #Onami
>
> https://twitter.com/echarles/status/305367713948266496/photo/1
>
> (read second line, mail from Adrian Cole on JCloud mailing lists -
> Tunderbrid converstations gather for me all the threads, even in different
> folders/accounts).

OH... IIRC they already use the old 99soft's Rocoto - aka
Onami-Configuration - Ioannis can confirm, I hope they will join us if
continue adopting more Onami components! :)

> Btw, do we have a twitter account? https://twitter.com/ApacheOnami is still
> free, it costs nothing to reserve it.

+1

feel free to reserve it and share the credentials on private@, if you
have spare time, many thanks in advance!

A très bientôt,
-Simo

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Onami Logging 3.4.0-incubating

Posted by Bram <br...@gmail.com>.