Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Luis Hernán Otegui <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/13 16:09:26 UTC

SASL and SPF Fail

Hi, list, several of my users are beggining to use the SASL method to
send mails trhough the server. The point is that the messages from one
of these users are getting tagged as spam (the lil' bastard uses
Incredimail, so a bunch of another stuff regardind this crappy piece
of software gets his messages over the discard line, but that's
another story. I'll search the list messages, I think I remember a
thread on that issue). Anyway, I've noticed SPF checks of his mails
fail. He's connecting from a network outside ours, so I was wandering
what makes the SPF checks fail, even when he is connecting as a client
to our server...

Thanks,

Luis

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...
Linux Registered User #448382.
When I grow up, I wanna be like Theo...

Re: SASL and SPF Fail

Posted by Luis Hernán Otegui <lu...@gmail.com>.
OK, got the picture. Guess I'll go for the upgrade of postfix.

Thanks again,

Luis

Re: SASL and SPF Fail

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.