Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Amin Samir <am...@opencloud.net.au> on 2014/05/15 08:41:47 UTC

VPN site to site with no cisco nor juniper on the customer end

Hello,

Can anyone please advise if we can use site to site VPN and there is no Cisco nor Juniper routers on the other (customer end) for instance if the customer has Pfsense as his router and firewall

, what shall we do? Is it possible or not?

Our environment is as follows:

?         MS 4.3 installed on CentOs 6.5, implemented in an advanced networking mode.

?         Hypervisors are Xen Server 6.2 SP1.

Thanks in advance for your support

Kind Regards

Amin

RE: VPN site to site with no cisco nor juniper on the customer end

Posted by Amin Samir <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Thanks Chiradeep tried it with Pfsense and it worked, just had an issue where setting the Negotiation mode had to set it to main rather than aggressive.

Kind Regards
Amin
It is "standard" IPSec, so try it out and blog about it!