Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Billy <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com> on 2008/01/19 20:59:29 UTC

Hbase FATAL error

I been getting these errors from time to time seams like when the region
servers are under a load for long time they start failing with this error.
nit all at the same time but it happens on different servers. I know this is
not an network problem as one of the region servers is on the same node as
the master.

2008-01-19 11:07:17,637 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HRegionServer: unable
to report to master for 33730 milliseconds - aborting server

Billy

Re: Hbase FATAL error

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
HADOOP-2343 describes regionservers 'hanging' inexplicably.  Do you
think you are experiencing a similar phenomenon?
St.Ack

Re: Hbase FATAL error

Posted by Billy <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>.

Re: Hbase FATAL error