Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/21 18:59:14 UTC

facing stanbol-27

Hi all,
referring to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-27 I have
tried several different configurations.

Just to summarize, the issue is about dependency failures at compile
time when building kres launching mvn from the stanbol parent pom (it
works in the /kres directory).

At the end it seems that the maven-assembly-plugin configured in the
sace client changes someway the behavior of the maven-bundle-plugin
while building kres.

Finally, changing the maven-assembly-plugin goal from 'assembly' to
'attached' in the sace client pom seems to solve the problem. The
result should be the same, from [1] it seems that the expected result
should not change (but this should be tested by someone else):

(cite [1]) "[...] The attached goal does the same thing as the assembly goal. "

I want to ask if I can make this change in the
enhancer/SemiAutomaticContentEnhancer/pom.xml (or if someone else
could revise this or propose some different solution).

Thank you
Enrico

[1] http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnex-book/reference/customizing-sect-custom-packaged.html

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: facing stanbol-27

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2011/2/21 Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> referring to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-27 I have
> tried several different configurations.
>
> Just to summarize, the issue is about dependency failures at compile
> time when building kres launching mvn from the stanbol parent pom (it
> works in the /kres directory).
>
> At the end it seems that the maven-assembly-plugin configured in the
> sace client changes someway the behavior of the maven-bundle-plugin
> while building kres.
>
> Finally, changing the maven-assembly-plugin goal from 'assembly' to
> 'attached' in the sace client pom seems to solve the problem. The
> result should be the same, from [1] it seems that the expected result
> should not change (but this should be tested by someone else):
>
> (cite [1]) "[...] The attached goal does the same thing as the assembly goal. "
>
> I want to ask if I can make this change in the
> enhancer/SemiAutomaticContentEnhancer/pom.xml (or if someone else
> could revise this or propose some different solution).

I have no strong opinion. Has long as hudson is blue, I am happy :) I
don't know what's the impact on Sace.

--
Olivier

Re: facing stanbol-27

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

On 22 February 2011 07:37, Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Enrico
> according to [1] assembly:attached is deprecated, does it work the same with
> assembly:single for you?
works for me, thanks for the hint!
so I go on with this

Enrico