Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/05/28 22:03:24 UTC

Unable to deploy File Install snapshot

When I try to "mvn clean deploy" File Install, I get the following error:

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.fileinstall/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-1.1.0-20090528.200135-1.jar.
Return code is: 401

Anyone know what is going on? I was able to successfully deploy a shell
bundle snapshot just now...

-> richard

Re: Unable to deploy File Install snapshot

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Doh!

Shell apparently hasn't been updated to the new parent, while File
Install has...

Thanks.

-> richard

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.

--
Alin Dreghiciu
Software Developer - Looking for new projects!