Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anoordover <an...@live.nl> on 2012/06/04 18:45:24 UTC

Enriching invocationbean gives null body

We use Camel 2.4.0 to hide infrastructure. So camel sends an InvocationBean
over JMS.
When an exception is raised we want to enrich the message on the DLQ with
information about the exception being raised.
To do this we configure an onException in spring xml.
If we do nothing in this "onException"-route and only route it to a dlq the
InvocationBean is put on the dlq.
If we do anything in this route "onException"-route the body is null.

Re: Enriching invocationbean gives null body

Posted by anoordover <an...@live.nl>.
I was expecting this reaction.
It doesn't matter.
I've found a solution:
I've made a processor which sets the data on the out of the exchange.

Re: Enriching invocationbean gives null body

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Could you upgrade to a newer (and still supported) version of Camel and
check whther this issue still exists? Camel 2.4 was released almost 2 years
ago and isn't supported anymore.

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device