Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sky yjck <sk...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/17 06:57:13 UTC

Integrate Acegi and Tapestry

hi,all
   I found something wrong when Integrate Tapestry and Acegi Security for
Spring . Acegi uses Filter to deal things of security. After filters,Acegi
may create a Session for store Authentication information.

   But after doFilter(),that's to say,after executes a tapestry's page,I
found the response's committed status is true.

   So,Acegi will fail to create the session because response has committed!

   Any suggestions?

Re: Integrate Acegi and Tapestry

Posted by pphetra <pp...@gmail.com>.
I 'm use Appfuse (http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?
page=AppFuse) to generate kick start application.
It use acegi with tapestry.
So you can look for code or configuration there.

pphetra.