Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/25 11:29:09 UTC

Installer

GeertJan, you mentioned of a Netbeans installer. I rather use the installer to install and uninstall these incremental mini releases of NB. Google search for the Apache Netbeans installer points to this link:

You can install NetBeans IDE in different ways:
Via an installer: Apache NetBeans Releases

|  |
Apache NetBeans Releases

Apache NetBeans

Apache NetBeans Releases Page

The link, however, takes me to the download page for NB 11.3 instead. Would you please send me the ink to the installer.
Thanks

Re: Installer

Posted by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Thank you

    On Monday, May 25, 2020, 4:03:45 PM GMT+4:30, Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> wrote:

 Indeed, we only have installers for our official releases, not for betas.
Gj
On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 1:32 PM Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> wrote:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb113/nb113.html

Gj