Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Henry Eduardo Iguaro <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 15:14:33 UTC

[Trinidad] Calendar with Tobago style... Possible?

Hi, just want to comment that the
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS parameter is really
nice, but the modal appearance of Tobago dialogs (dark background that
blinks on user actions) looks better from the user point of view

I know Tobago is a very different thing, but is there a way to integrate
some of its controls with Trinidad?

Is there a possibility that the next release of Trinidad incorporates some
of the Tobago GUI features? (For example, the calendar is far away better
that the Trinidad's one)

Thanks in advance

Re: [Trinidad] subform defaultCommand

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello mathias,

please have a look at [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-996

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Gerhard,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello mathias,

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Trinidad] How to PPR with tree using nodeStamp facet and tr:commandLink ?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Why do you need to set the ID of the link? If you need what link was
clicked, use f:setPropertyActionListener.

Posted by wo...@pta.de.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,