Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 07:54:13 UTC

[LANG] Git pull requests

These are all sitting in our pull request queue:

https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pulls?direction=desc&page=1&sort=created&state=open

Not all are open, I know #1 is in the code but I don't know how to close
the requests.

Re: [LANG] Git pull requests

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 14/10/2013 07:54, Henri Yandell a écrit :

> Not all are open, I know #1 is in the code but I don't know how to close
> the requests.

Excellent question. It seems the apache group on Github has no member:

https://github.com/apache?tab=members

I wonder if it's possible to add members while preserving the
repositories read only.

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [LANG] Git pull requests

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
The said contributor was asked, but didn't respond. I guess we have to ask
infra or live with it :-)

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter