Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Gábor Gyimesi <lo...@apache.org> on 2023/04/12 14:07:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.14.0

Hello,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache NiFi
MiNiFi C++ 0.14.0.

The source tarball, some binary builds, plus signatures and digests can be
found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nifi/nifi-minifi-cpp/0.14.0/

The Git tag is minifi-cpp-0.14.0-RC1
The Git commit ID is 976b0a165387250a846d13e22b7084fa7c0fb9d3
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=nifi-minifi-cpp.git;a=commit;h=976b0a165387250a846d13e22b7084fa7c0fb9d3

Checksums of nifi-minifi-cpp-0.14.0-source.tar.gz:
SHA256: 09e4633272c1dedf7d3a67aab2d54e6f1c091dbe16764b466ccd4b981a55c1f2
SHA512:
e46c1b1b90b67b20069d55bdc0d0632c037e32dafbbb9cf0ddaf8ae141292bae7892c9560ba0e73282f3e8f9afb378083bcb73350cfb8fa2cdf477fbb0084520

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lordgamez.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/nifi/KEYS

8 issues were closed/resolved for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12352617&projectId=12321520

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65145325#ReleaseNotesMiNiFi(C++)-Versioncpp-0.14.0

The vote will be open for 72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build
from source, and test. Then please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as nifi-minifi-cpp-0.14.0
[ ] +0 no opinion

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.14.0

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Verified hashes, built on ubuntu, executed tests and created a simple flow.
All works as expected.

Posted by Adam Debreceni <ad...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marton Szasz <sz...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Martin Zink <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
Followed the release helper guide steps.
Verified signature, hashes and git commit hash
I've built the release on both Arch Linux x86_64 / GCC 12.2.1 and macOS
arm64 13.1 / AppleClang 14.0.0 with a wide range of extensions. The JNI
extension failed to compile on my mac due to MINIFICPP-2103, but I don't
think that's a blocker. (it fails on 0.13.0 and 0.12.0 as well)

I’ve run the tests and manually tested multiple flows through C2 protocol,
everything seemed to be in order.

Overall great release, thanks for RM-ing,

Martin

Posted by Gábor Gyimesi <lo...@apache.org>.
Typo correction: