Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Steve Baillargeon <st...@ericsson.com> on 2017/11/09 01:12:34 UTC

Support for namespace prefix

Hi
Say I have a topology template using the following node templates:

  *   Node A from type tosca.nodes.Compute --> This is the TOSCA standard Compute node type. The tosca namespace prefix is not explicitly used here.
  *   Node B from type abc: tosca.nodes.Compute --> This is an imported custom Compute node type with the same type URI as the standard Compute (bad idea) but different namespace prefix

Will ARIA distinguish these 2 node types?

Regards
Steve B

Re: Support for namespace prefix

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.
I like that you called it a "bad idea". :)

Currently ARIA does not have complete namespace support, so the prefix will
not work.