Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Josh Savage <Jo...@leftclick.co.nz> on 2004/08/30 05:23:19 UTC

xsl include

Hi

How do I include another xsl file with extra templates into the
xhtml2xhtml.xsl?

I have tried using <xsl:include href="events.xsl" /> inside the
xhtml2xhtml but it can't seem to find it. I know the path is wrong but
I'm not sure what to change it to e.g. \xslt\events.xsl or
\publication\xslt\events or what.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: xsl include

Posted by Pratik Das <Pr...@skytechsolutions.co.in>.
Haven't tried xsl:include but I have used xsl import like this <xsl:import
href="baseTemplate.xsl"/>   which solves my purpose of deriving templates
and it works.

"Josh Savage" <Jo...@leftclick.co.nz>
08/30/2004 08:53 AM
Please respond to