Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Uwe Dippel <ud...@uniten.edu.my> on 2005/11/28 16:02:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Apache configuration: width of lists of files ?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:54:49 +0100, Joost de Heer wrote:

> IndexOptions +NameWidth=*

My excuses for asking this simple question.
My only excuse: It seems badly documented. I tried Google once I got your
answer, and there does not seem to be a concise description.

Again, thanks and my excuses !

Uwe

[users@httpd] Re: Apache configuration: width of lists of files ?

Posted by Joost de Heer <sa...@xs4all.nl>.
Uwe Dippel wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:54:49 +0100, Joost de Heer wrote:
>
>> IndexOptions +NameWidth=*
>
> My excuses for asking this simple question.
> My only excuse: It seems badly documented. I tried Google once I got your
> answer, and there does not seem to be a concise description.

Which part of
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexoptions is
badly documented? Seems pretty clear to me....

Joost