Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wahid <sy...@tcs.com> on 2011/01/19 14:15:45 UTC

Blocking Credit Card Information in ofbiz

Hi All,

I am using ecommerce application of ofbiz. During Checkout process  we need
to provide credit card details in the site which intern store in data base.
But as a part of data confidentiality issue we need to directly pass credit
card information to payment card gate way. So for that we should not store
credit card detail information in ofbiz data base .So Please suggest how I
can block those information so that it should not be stored in database

-----
Syed Abdul Wahid

Re: Blocking Credit Card Information in ofbiz

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Another way to do so,
Save the data in OFBiz DB and use the service
PaymentMethodServices.clearCreditCardData().
This should be simple to use, now the moment you get the authorization you
just need to call this.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.