Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by hjw <hj...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 15:03:36 UTC

A proble with the buffer

Hi ,all

When I call method executeMethod() in HttpClient ,usually the methed
executed and did not call getResponseAsString() ,the length of the response
is 2K,I think this is the buffer of HttpClient , Is it right? If it is
right,how can I change the size of the buffer? If it is not, Could you point
out what I miss ?

Regards

Raymond

Re: A proble with the buffer

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 08:18 +0800, hjw wrote:
> Hi, Oleg
>
> Use #getResponseAsStream() is not ok,because once #executeMethod(),the
> response will receive automaticly 2K data,what I want likes
> HeadMethod which only receives the header ,but HeadMethod could not get the
> response.

Honestly, I am not sure I understand what exactly you are trying to do
and what the problem is.

Oleg

Re: A proble with the buffer

Posted by hjw <hj...@gmail.com>.