Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/21 16:37:12 UTC

Welcome Tom Chiverton as new Apache Flex PMC Chair

Hi Folks,

At yesterday's board meeting, the Apache Software Foundation Board of
Directors approved Tom Chiverton as the new PMC Chair for Apache Flex.
Tom's new title is VP Apache Flex.  Tom is taking over for me.

I think it may be a few more days before the transition is complete.  The
board secretary and Infrastructure team have to update dome files and
databases and the automated tools that normally do that have had problems.

Congratulations Tom!  And thanks again for volunteering to chair this
project.

-Alex

Re: Welcome Tom Chiverton as new Apache Flex PMC Chair

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for filling the spot!

Harbs

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Thanks everyone.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Tom,

Good luck and Thank you!

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557
skype: zarzycki10

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://pl.linkedin.com/in/piotr-zarzycki-92a53552>

GitHub: https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21

Re: Welcome Tom Chiverton as new Apache Flex PMC Chair

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Congrats Tom!

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Grats Tom!