Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Austin <mi...@juggle.com> on 2011/08/29 19:37:04 UTC

Geo spatial search with multi-valued locations (SOLR-2155 / lucene-spatial-playground)

I've been trying to follow the progress of this and I'm not sure what the
current status is.  Can someone update me on what is currently in Solr4 and
does it support multi-valued location in a single document?  I saw that
SOLR-2155 was not included and is now lucene-spatial-playground.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Geo spatial search with multi-valued locations (SOLR-2155 / lucene-spatial-playground)

Posted by Justin Caratzas <ju...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

I've applied the patch as of a June-dated trunk.  There were some
trivial conflicts, but mostly-easy to apply.  It has been in production
for a couple months with no major hiccups so far :).

Justin

Posted by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org>.
Hi Mike.

Posted by Mike Austin <mi...@juggle.com>.