Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Rana Dasgupta <rd...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/14 09:09:49 UTC

Re: Stack Overflow Error support issues

Since we are still undecided on whether to handle exceptions in VM code
lazily or not to allow SOE at all in VM code, I have fixed ALexey's bug
HARMONY-971 by precreating a default constructed SOE exception object (
used in situations like this..suspend_disable )and some more local
rearranging. I did not want to leave the bug open since RI passes the
scenario quite easily. But I suspect that we will need to do more work on
SOE in VM code.

Thanks,
Rana