Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 15:06:43 UTC

Re: Looking up findbugs warning

Alena brought a problem up with the jenkins run. Findbugs seems to no
longer work with eclipse or jenkins. I haven't found a cause yet. The
command line maven profile still works.
$ mvn -P enablefindbugs ...

--
Daan

Re: Looking up findbugs warning

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H thanks,

I checked that last night. It is not the problem. I also checked the
findbugs output files on the machines. These contain the bugs as well.
I don't know what the problem might otherwise be yet.

--
Daan

Re: Looking up findbugs warning

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.