Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2010/04/29 10:20:56 UTC

Announcing Rivet 2.0.0

Dear Rivetters

a vote has been held on the pmc list and the proposal to release the
code in trunk accepted. The release will be named 2.0.0, following David
and Damon (D-D) suggestion. They fathered Rivet and still hold a golden
share on the project.

We are in the process of fulfilling  ASF requisites for official
releases. These are the various usual steps needed to ensure proper
authenticity of the distribution.   As soon as the process has completed
a signed tarball will be uploaded to asf for distribution and we will
send a new announce on this list and publish it on the website.

  -- Massimo

Re: Announcing Rivet 2.0.0

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
I beg your pardon for adding noise to the list.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:20:56 +0200, Massimo Manghi wrote
> Dear Rivetters
>
> a vote has been held on the pmc list and the proposal to release the
> code in trunk accepted. The release will be named 2.0.0, following

Actually I meant the code in the new 2_0 branch that will stem from the
current code in trunk.

-- Massimo