Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by welly sunardy <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 10:45:04 UTC

[CloudStack] is there any feature for automatically delete instance after some defined time

hi All,

currently i'm doing some testing with Cloudstack 4.13.0 to found out if any
feature for automatically terminate instance after running  sometimes, the
use case for this feature is to delete user instance automatically after
they finished with their testing after some periode of time,
i have tried to looking for few days for any document mentioned about this
feature, but i can't get any clue, really appreciated for your enlightened.

--
regards,
Welly

Re: [CloudStack] is there any feature for automatically delete instance after some defined time

Posted by welly sunardy <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Andrija,

thank you very much for your fast respond, actually i'm referring to other
cloud manager that can set the retirement dates for particular instance or
set is as default for particular tenant. i think it will be useful for
tenant to have this kind of features, let me try to explore the API
options. thanks once again for your advice.

[image: image.png]

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Welly,

--