Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michał Więckowski <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/24 15:37:28 UTC

ProgressiveDisplay

Hi Tapestry Users,

I've got a question regarding ProgressiveDisplay component. I try to use it
combined with form element but each time it is complaining that there is no
form (*Component must be enclosed by a Form component*).

I want to use *progressivedisplay *because data for my select are loading
long.

Example page:

*Tml page:*

<form t:type="form" t:id="myForm">
<t:label for="data1">Data 1</t:label>
<t:textfield t:id="data1" value="...." />
          <t:label for="data2">Data2</t:label>
  <t:progressivedisplay t:id="showSelect">
        <t:select t:id="data2" t:model="myModel" t:value="......"/>
                    </t:progressivedisplay>
</t:form>

Any ideas how this can get working will be appreciated :)

Re: ProgressiveDisplay

Posted by Michał Więckowski <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago,

Finally I change the whole idea, but this is a very good advice for the
future.

So many thanks to you :)

--
pozdrawiam