Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ce...@vallourec.fr on 2005/06/23 16:39:18 UTC

Using component Upload with Tomcat 5

I have seen in component reference but I don't unterstand.
I want upload a flash .swf  file in an directory specific, example :
/dossier/
Do you have an example please ?

Thanks cedric

Re: Using component Upload with Tomcat 5

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
 <cedric.brajus <at> vallourec.fr> writes:

> I have seen in component reference but I don't unterstand.
> I want upload a flash .swf  file in an directory specific, example :
> /dossier/
> Do you have an example please ?

If the example in the component reference isn't enough for
you, there is an example in chapter 8 in my book.

--
Author of an e-Book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)