Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2007/07/31 07:27:59 UTC

[OT] what is that?

I just found this in my inboy -is someone trying a new look of bounces?
I have replaced actual recipient with me@mydomain

Wolfang Hamann

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:22:21 -0400
Subject: NDN: (Suspected Spam:) soggy mirror
To: "me" <me...@mydomain.com>
From: Gateway@mydomain.com

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

wold,FC_Williston (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that
the name has been entered correctly.)

Re: [OT] what is that?

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
At 13:43 01-08-2007, mouss wrote:
>SM wrote:
>>At 14:25 31-07-2007, mouss wrote:
>>>If they faked the From header, then they are seriously broken.
>>
>>They are not "faking" the From header.
>what is
>    From: Gateway@mydomain.com
>In an NDR from a remote site?

I doubt that the header was written as such by the sender.  I have
also been receiving the NDR.

Regards,
-sm

Re: [OT] what is that?