Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Boon Keong Teoh <bo...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 02:50:37 UTC

SSOWebContentPortlet problem

Hi all,

I've been trying to implement SSOWebContentPortlet auto login to one of the
sites that required login.

The following is defined in my portlet.xml.

<portlet id="SSOWebContent">
    <portlet-name>SSOWebContentPortlet</portlet-name>
    <display-name>SSO WebContent Portlet</display-name>
    <description>SSO WebContent portlet Testing</description>
    <init-param>
      <name>EditPage</name>
      <value>/WEB-INF/view/view.vm</value>
    </init-param>
    <portlet-class>org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.SSOWebContentPortlet
</portlet-class>
    <expiration-cache>-1</expiration-cache>
    <supports>
      <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
      <portlet-mode>EDIT</portlet-mode>
      <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
    </supports>
    <portlet-preferences>
      <preference>
        <name>SRC</name>
        <value>http://localhost:9080/WebApp/login.html</value>
      </preference>
    </portlet-preferences>
    <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
  </portlet>

On the SSO Admin Management, I've defined all the required remote
credentials associated with a particular user.

Somehow, when I load this portlet, it gives me the following error.

Failed to load portlet org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.SSOWebContentPortlet:
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy8.
The were no error logs in the TOMCAT console. I'm kinda lost.

It has been 3 days now and I'm still unable to figure out this problem.

Thank you.

Regards,
Fred