Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/02/27 20:16:47 UTC

OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org

All-

I noticed recently that the continuum build at http://
vmbuild.apache.org/continuum is back up and running again (hooray!).
However, it is failing for OpenJPA because we have a new sub-module,
called "openjpa-examples", which I believe needs to be explicitly
added as a module to Continuum.

Are there any continuum admins out there who can add this module?
David Blevins helped set this up last time, but I figured I'd ask
generally on the list, so as not to harass him directly.

If anyone knows of a better forum for this request, please do let me
know.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux

Re: OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
David-

Thanks for fixing it! I'll make a JIRA entry in the future.

> The "OpenJPA Distribution" module seems to hang now though.  I'm
> not sure how long it's supposed to take.

Weird ... it built the binary fine, but then it seemed to hang. If it
happens for the next build, I'll try to poke around a little more.

Re: OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Feb 27, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> All-
>
> I noticed recently that the continuum build at http://
> vmbuild.apache.org/continuum is back up and running again
> (hooray!). However, it is failing for OpenJPA because we have a new
> sub-module, called "openjpa-examples", which I believe needs to be
> explicitly added as a module to Continuum.
>
> Are there any continuum admins out there who can add this module?
> David Blevins helped set this up last time, but I figured I'd ask
> generally on the list, so as not to harass him directly.
>
> If anyone knows of a better forum for this request, please do let
> me know.

Best thing is to file a JIRA in the INFRA project and use the VMBuild
component.  But I saw your OpenJPA Distribution module failing so I
figured I'd check the list and see if there was any related chatter
(guess my spidey-sense is working :)

I went ahead and added http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/pom.xml to continuum and it built a-
ok.  The "OpenJPA Distribution" module seems to hang now though.  I'm

Re: OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
I know that Mike has some Continuum experience, but he's out sick today...

Re: OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
If no one replies, I'd post it to infrastructure@apache.org and see
if anyone over there knows the magic.

Craig

On Feb 27, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> All-
>
> I noticed recently that the continuum build at http://
> vmbuild.apache.org/continuum is back up and running again
> (hooray!). However, it is failing for OpenJPA because we have a new
> sub-module, called "openjpa-examples", which I believe needs to be
> explicitly added as a module to Continuum.
>
> Are there any continuum admins out there who can add this module?
> David Blevins helped set this up last time, but I figured I'd ask
> generally on the list, so as not to harass him directly.
>
> If anyone knows of a better forum for this request, please do let
> me know.
>
> --
> Marc Prud'hommeaux

Craig Russell