Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Combinational Logic <co...@soc-ip.com> on 2006/06/24 11:28:17 UTC

Tree Widget collapse / expand all

I'm trying to create links in a form template that will 'collapse all' and
'expand all' for a tree widget instance (with ajax). I tried the following
and various other combinations with no luck.  Any tips?

'*')">collapse all</a>]</p>

Thanks,
  CL

RE: Tree Widget collapse / expand all

Posted by Combinational Logic <co...@soc-ip.com>.
Managed to jury-rig an 'expand all' solution by editing tree.java.  If
anyone is interested in the code let me know.

Cheers,
  CL