Posted to general@attic.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/21 14:21:05 UTC

DOAP files for retired projects

It's tedious getting access to a project DOAP in order to change the
PMC to the Attic.

One solution is to drop the DOAP from the list of projects.

Another might be to copy the DOAP into a separate area, update that
and change projects.xml to point to the updated DOAP. This could
probably be mostly automated.

The projects.xml file could retain the original location as a comment
(and so could the DOAP copy)

The downside is that the project repo would not have the change.

WDYT?

Sebb.

Re: DOAP files for retired projects

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.