Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by "Andrea Turli (apache.org)" <an...@apache.org> on 2019/04/09 15:37:04 UTC

jclouds-karaf discussion

Hi,

there is an interesting discussion going on at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/363dd8855b1bccf44bbdc837458eeb3e700ad499e5783532633e12dd@%3Cdev.jclouds.apache.org%3E

Feel free to join.

Best

Re: jclouds-karaf discussion

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.
Just for info, it’s confirmed, jclouds-karaf is on the move [1].

Best,
Geoff

[1] https://s.apache.org/ilvt

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.