Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org> on 2015/07/10 13:57:56 UTC

2.1 Release Notes

Gang,

First, I apologize for the mail flooding today.

I sailed back up the git history starting from the 2.0 tag to ensure we
know everything that went into the develop branch and will be included
in 2.1.

Along the way I created the corresponding JIRA issues, reusing thoses
from our old home when possible.

Here are the JIRA generated release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316820&version=12332997

That was tedious..

Cheers

/Paul

Re: 2.1 Release Notes

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Great Job!!!  The flooding is easily forgiven...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer