Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/30 08:07:54 UTC

Thinking of rolling the 0.98.13 RC May 11

It's later than usual but we have 1.1.0 on deck now and HBaseCon next week. Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Re: Thinking of rolling the 0.98.13 RC May 11

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
This coming Monday, May 18 will be the day, with the vote closing May 25.

Apologies for the delay. Since many committers no longer think about 0.98
much - perfectly fine! - I looked at all commits to master over the last
two months that didn't make it back to 0.98 to ensure relevant bug fixes
and improvements appear in the next release. There were more than I
expected. I'll be doing this for each 0.98 release going forward until we
decide to place 0.98 in "maintenance mode"