Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2016/08/10 19:28:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Apex Committer: Devendra Tagare

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Apex has asked Devendra
Tagare to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Devendra has been contributing to Apex for several months now, for example
the Avro support and JDBC poll. He also did a few Apex meetup presentations
and developed sample applications.

Welcome, Devendra, and congratulations!
Thomas, for the Apache Apex PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Apex Committer: Devendra Tagare

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Congrats Dev!!

-Priyanka

Posted by Yogi Devendra <de...@gmail.com>.