Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Faulkner <ch...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/12/10 17:26:18 UTC

style - external references

Hello

I have a stylesheet which imports some CSS and SVG styles in a <defs> tag for an SVG document with the following

<xsl:copy-of select="document('style.xml')"/ >

In my static SVG files, I can make an external reference to the file in this way.

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="http://localhost/style.xml"?>

How can I write my XSL so that the xml-stylesheet is placed in the SVG in the second way ?

Thanks

Chris

Re: style - external references

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
<xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
   <xsl:text>type="text/css" href="http://localhost/style.xml"</xsl:text>
</xsl:procesing-instruction>

As you can read, it's a processing instruction. A PI has no attributes
(even if it looks so), so you create the content as text.

Joerg