Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ZhongGuan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 19:33:21 UTC

behavior of MDB with BMT and ActiveMQ

Hi,
I am using TomEE and ActiveMQ.
I have a MDB using BMT as a consumer of one queue, if I throw a
runtimeException in onMessage method, ActiveMQ does not redeliver the
message, and does not send it to DLQ ,
the message is just deleted. I do not know if this action is right.
If it is right, How can I keep the failure message in the Queue or send it
to DLQ.

BTW,
If I use MDB with CMT, when I throw a rumtimeException,ActiveMQ will
redeliver the message
for about 5 times, and at last the message will be sent to DLQ.

thanks.