Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org> on 2021/10/19 07:22:54 UTC

Need help with new versions in bugzilla for Ant

Can someone with access to Bugzilla please create a new 1.10.12 product
version and a new 1.10.13 milestone version, for Ant? I'm almost done
with the rest of the release formalities and will send the release
annonucement later today.

-Jaikiran

Re: Need help with new versions in bugzilla for Ant

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 19/10/21 9:37 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2021-10-19, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
>
>> Can someone with access to Bugzilla please create a new 1.10.12
>> product version and a new 1.10.13 milestone version, for Ant?
> Done.

Thank you Stefan.

> I don't think anybody else of the project team has enough karma. We may
> want to change that.

Is that a request we send to infra team? Or is it something that you can
do in Bugzilla? Either way, I am willing to take up this role since it
will help me whenever I do releases. The only other time I think I might
use/need this karma is to delete the spam issues that keep getting
created once in a while.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2021-10-19, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> Can someone with access to Bugzilla please create a new 1.10.12
> product version and a new 1.10.13 milestone version, for Ant?

Done.

I don't think anybody else of the project team has enough karma. We may
want to change that.

Stefan