Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/10 23:53:07 UTC

Data disk and auto mounting

Since root disk resize is still not an option for XenServer how is everyone
mounting the data disk for use? Are you using a init script to find the
un-partitioned  disk. Then where are you mounting it? Most of the end users
have no clue where to mount much less format and partition it.

My use case is I have 1GB root disks for fast deployment and adjustable data
disk. I need to get the data disk partitioned  and mounted somewhere
dynamically.